Friday, May 14, 2010

Child product recalls | Child safety recalls | Latest recalls | BabyCenter

When it comes to recalls on toys and baby items, many of the things we have in our home have been on the list. My daughter's crib was recalled, so we got a replacement. We then used that crib for my son. I wouldn't have known that crib was recalled too had I not called the company looking for a replacement part for a broken piece on the drop rail. So, once again I was lucky enough to get reimbursed my few hundred dollars and went to purchase another crib. So far so good on this one, probably because there isn't a drop rail! I find it so hard to keep up with all of the recalled products these days, so I'm glad that this link lists them all:

Child product recalls | Child safety recalls | Latest recalls | BabyCenter

Hope you don't have too many of the recalled items!

No comments:

Post a Comment