Friday, August 7, 2009

Snacks, Never Leave Home Without Them!

I just returned from "back-to-school" clothes shopping for my almost kindergartener daughter. The experience was quite pleasant. I prepared her ahead of time and I limited the shopping to only 2 hours...any longer could have ended in disaster for all of those involved! But the number one reason the shopping trip was successful was that I packed snacks for my 14-month old son. I always have plenty of snacks in the diaper bag and place them in his "snack trap" cup so that he can feed himself the snacks. We pushed him along in the stroller and I didn't even have to pull out any toys...he was just as content as could be. Whether we are going to the mall, grocery store, parties, or church, I do not leave home without snacks for my toddler!

No comments:

Post a Comment